Monday, June 22, 2009

Why is Summer So Busy???? LOL

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile but it has been real crazy around here and sometimes I meet myself coming and going. LOL

I know I am a day late but I hope all you Dad's out there had a Great Father's Day.

Today is Hubby's Birthday and I cheated and bought his cake. It was too hot for baking. And besides he had a good meal yesterday for Father's Day so I couldn't spoil him by doing it two days in a roll.

After all the rain and cooler temps this spring, the hot weather hit us all at once. Heat index has been around 105 for the last few days. Summer has arrived!!!!! You have to love Missouri weather (not). I could handle the heat but the humidity is the pits.

Hope to get back to doing some sewing but that is yet to be seen. have alot of projests in mind just no time to do them as of yet.

Everyone Have a Great Week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment