Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hope Everyone Had a Great Weekend.














































It was a beautiful weekend here this weekend, NO Rain so the ground was able to dry up some. We have had so much rain this Spring. I don't think I can remember a wetter Spring. Rain and storms are back in the forecast for the first part of this coming week :(. I know alot of people are needing rain and here I am gripping about it.





Did some yard work yesterday and got the grass cut. And today I got some sewing done. Working on a few more security/lovey rag quilts.





Had the grandbabies Friday and the oldest one, which will be two in a few months loves chickens. Well we got him a few and he had to get in the pen with them. He was so cute with them. Here is a few pictures of Him and his bocboc's as he calls them.







No comments:

Post a Comment