Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Tuesday Morning!!!!!!

Morning everyone. Haven't posted for awhile, have been busy with sewing, yard work, some gardening and trips to and from the doctor. Hoping things will calm down where I can get more sewing done and stuff listed.
Spring and Summer is always busy around here!!!!!!!! And the older I get the slower I get LOL. I love this time of the year though and all the beautiful flowers. I also love to fish and any time I can, I take off fishing. It is so calming to set by the river and not have any worries while you are there. LOL

Hope everyone is doing good with their sales. I haven't been doing much selling at all on the sites. Keep hoping things will pick up, if not thinking about closing mine down all together.

Everyone have a Good Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment