Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Beautiful Tuesday

It is a Beautiful day here today. The trees are filling out and the flowers are blooming. Now if the pollen would lay down LOL When the wind moves the trees it looks like a green fog. No windows open today :(. I guess that's what I have to expect when I live in the middle of the woods. But I wouldn't change the peace and quite here for nothing. So I will have to look like a little green man for a few days longer.

I have some errands to run this afternoon and a doctors appt., then hoping to be able to come home and get some sewing done. I have the pink infant rag quilt in the dryer now. It turned out sew cute.......wanting to get them listed in the next couple days if I get the time.

Ok guess I better get in the shower and get to moving here. Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day..

No comments:

Post a Comment